<b>Teaching English in Binyamin</b>

EFL English Teachers in the Benjamin District of Israel

Thursday, July 12, 2007

How to become an English Teacher in Israel

People are always asking me how to become an English teacher in Israel, how to get jobs, etc.

One thing; there's a shortage, especially of male teachers. There are schools which will only allow males to teach, so it's relatively easy to get a chance.

Many of us first began teaching and only later got official qualifications. I got my teacher's licence in the David Yellin Teachers College, Jerusalem.

Honestly, I love teaching. Otherwise, how could I continue?

I'm now asking anyone with information or questions to put them in the comments. So if you have questions and information, please go to the comments. Also, if anyone wants to join this blog and post, please let me know. I'll be away with less internet access for a few weeks, so don't worry if I don't get back to you immediately.

Thanks

Powered By Blogger